How To Raise $500 In 10 Days
- Day 1: Sponsor yourself $25 (or more!).
- Day 2: Ask three family members to sponsor you for $25.
- Day 3: Ask five friends to sponsor you for $10.
- Day 4: Ask five teachers or coworkers to sponsor you for $10.
- Day 5: Ask five neighbours to sponsor you for $10.
- Day 6: Ask three more family members to sponsor you $25.
- Day 7: Ask your boss, babysitting client or coach to sponsor you $25.
- Day 8: Ask five local businesses to sponsor you for $20.
- Day 9: Ask two friends’ parents or family members to sponsor you $25.
- Day 10: Celebrate that you’ve reached your goal!
- Don’t forget how easy it is to use social media to raise funds! Use Facebook and emails to reach tons of people fast. Visit your personal link and start sharing!
- Ask your social media contacts to help spread the word by asking them to reach out to their contacts.
- Ask friends and family to forward your email donation request to 5 people they know.
- Use recycle money as a donation for Hoops for Hope! Ask friends and neighbours to allow you to take in their recycling.
- Give up a coffee or treat once a week and put the money toward your fundraising!
- Instead of going door to door in your neighbourhood, place a small flyer in mailboxes of neighbours directing them to the link of your personal fundraising hub or give them directions to search for your name on the donate to a player page.
- Remember that no donation is too small! Every dollar shared makes a difference for people who fight CF every day!
- Host a steak night at a local restaurant or pub!
Double Your DonationImagine $1 turning into $2, and $500 turning into $1,000. Many corporations across Canada have employee-matching programs. This means if you ask your employer, they may already have a program to support your involvement with Hoops for Hope in support of Cystic Fibrosis Canada! Many employers have a program that matches the fundraising efforts and donations of their employees.
Ask your Human Resources team if your company is among the long and growing list of organizations that match their employees’ philanthropic initiatives. If not, get your employer involved!
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Where Does Your Money Go? Click Here